Be sure to keep in mind these unique tips to protect your family from the summer sun:
1. Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! The importance of adequate sunscreen use cannot be overstated.
3. Wear smart clothing.
4. Take cover! The sun is strongest between 10am and 2pm, so avoiding sunlight during these hours is recommended.
5. Get out your shades! Wearing sunglasses, especially in the summer sun, is important to preventing eye injuries.
6. Check it out! Make sure to regularly visit your dermatologist for a full-body check of your skin.
7. Smart cosmetics! Make sure to use cosmetic products with UV protection in them.
8. Healthy habits!
Contact us regarding any further sun protection or sun burn queries or to book an appointment
Dr Wolmarans: 012 549 8900 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit out website for more info: www.gjmw.co.za