1. Encourage children to enjoy a variety of foods.
2. Provide plenty of vegetables and fruit every day.
3. Children should have milk, yoghurt, maas or cheese every day.
5. Focus on “good” fats.
6. Make limited starchy foods a part of most meals, as they provide energy.
7. Use salt and foods high in salt sparingly.
8. Use sugars sparingly.
9. Encourage them to drink lots of clean, safe water.
10. Keep them active.
Speak to Dr Wolmarans should you have any queries regarding healthy eating for your kids or for yourself
Dr Wolmarans: 012 549 8900 / email@example.com
Visit our website for more info: www.gjmw.co.za